Wearing your costume
When wearing your mascot costume, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- To be safe and avoid accidents, you should not pick up any children while wearing your mascot costume.
- Don’t just stand around. Run, jump, dance! Exaggerate your movements!
- Don’t ever let people see you getting in or out of your costume—it’ll ruin the illusion!
- Don’t eat or smoke while wearing your mascot costume.
- DO drink a lot of water while wearing your costume, especially in hot weather. We offer an optional drinking system in our costumes, which makes staying hydrated simple and easy.
- Take a lot of breaks, every 20-25 minutes.
- Our costumes’ heads come with an optional ventilation system, but pay attention to how you’re feeling. If you’re starting to feel too hot, remove your costume immediately.
Storing your costume
If you’re storing your costume for a short term, you can keep it in a box. For long-term storage, you should hang your costume on a clothing hanger, with the head upside down.
Cleaning your costume
All costumes are machine-washable at 30°C. Heads and hands (or paws) should be washed by hand. Never dry clean your mascot costume. Also, costumes with very complicated shapes might not be able to go in the washing machine. These costumes should only be washed by hand. If your costume falls into this category, we will let you know!